As a special THANK YOU for your support in 2015 (and beyond), I’ve created these printable planner pages to help you get a head start on a super organized 2016!
If you own one of my Papermuse Designs refillable LP notebooks (5.5″ X 8.5″ format), these pages will fit once you’ve trimmed and hole-punched them.
I’ve created two designs: A pink-themed page and a grey-themed one. The two designs contain the same sections: “Today’s Top 3 Goals” and “To Do”. Feel free to use one or both of these pages!
To download, print and prepare your planner pages:
- Click on the link below each photo to open the PDF document.
- Print the pages on letter-size (8.5″ X 11″) paper.
- Use a paper trimmer or scissors to cut each page in half at the 5.5″ (14 cm) mark.
- Punch two holes at the top of each page.
- Insert in your refillable LP notebook!
I hope you enjoy using these and find them useful. Over the next months, I am planning to create other printables to fit my LP refillable notebooks, so if there is something in particular that you’d like to see, please let me know!
Click to download the Pink-Theme Daily Planner Page.
Click to download the Grey-Theme Daily Planner Page.