1. Gin + tonic flavoured marshmallows are pretty darn yummy (even if they really taste like lime marshmallows).
2. Nadège Pâtisserie makes the most adorable and treats ever invented (see item #1). Here’s further proof:
Those macarons were about the size of a quarter. Seriously.
3. I love oysters – the raw kind! – after an amazing meal at Oyster Boy. For years and years I resisted eating oysters because I had a not-so-great experience 15 or so years ago. Not anymore. Bring. Them. On.
4. Watching live, professional basketball games is so much fun – who knew? After seeing the Toronto Raptors vs. Detroit Pistons game on Monday night, I am hooked. This is a sport that I could totally get into. Definitely.
5. Being a brunette isn’t so bad. It’s definitely an adjustment from being a blonde my entire life, but I’m kinda liking it:
Did you discover anything new this week?