Paper Kitty has tagged me – here goes…
The rules of the game: list 6 weird/interesting things about yourself and then tag a further 6 bloggers (by going to their blog and telling them to check out your blog post related to this) to keep the momentum going. List your 6 tagged bloggers at the bottom of your post.
1. I have a deep fear of cemeteries. I cannot walk by them, in them or anywhere near them. I will take the extra long route and walk all around a cemetery rather than take a shortcut through it.
2. I can lift each of my eyebrows separately. For some reason, many people find this fascinating and ask me to show them over and over again. I’m always happy to oblige.
3. I’m allergic to fabric bandages and first aid tape. I suspect it’s something in the glue. I get these god-awful rashes that take forever to heal, which kinda defeats the purpose of using bandages.
4. Although I have a fantastic memory when it comes to names, numbers and useless information, I cannot retain anything about books or movies. Ask me what last night’s movie was about and I’m clueless. Ask me what my favourite book (Fall on Your Knees by Ann-Marie MacDonald) is about, and I’m completely blank. Despite having read it no less than three times.
5. My mother was a Home Ec teacher, whereas I don’t cook, do housework (voluntarily), crochet or sew, nor am I particularly fond of small children.
6. I taught myself to knit. My first project was a turtleneck sweater for B. My mother laughed when I told her, and I decided I was going to finish the sweater no matter what just to prove I could do it. And I did. Three sizes too large.
…and you! Since I don’t personally know tons of bloggers, here’s your chance to tell me a bit more about yourself!