1. What is your favorite word? serendipity
2. What is your least favorite word? the “c” word
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? good music, good books, other creative souls
4. What turns you off? abusive people
5. What is your favorite curse word? goddamn
6. What sound or noise do you love? the coffee percolator
7. What sound or noise do you hate? LOUD music
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? graphic designer
9. What profession would you not like to do? nurse
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? what took you so long?
I was intimidated at first, but it turned out to be much easier than anticipated. I love how it turned out, although for some reason the covers are the wrong size…
I also refurbished a composition book – I wanted something with lined pages but felt the original comp book was too dreary for my tastes. It needed a little bit of inspiration… Here are the before and after photos:
I’m quite happy with the new look. It’s cute, but not too much… I absolutely love this paper by Basic Grey. Unfortunately my LSS just ran out of it – I’ll have to find other sources for it.
I’m not a scrapbooker, but I do find inspiration in some of the scrapbooking books, blogs and magazines. I’m very selective about what I read though. I tend to like the scrapbookers whose styles are more eclectic and not too fluffy and cutesy. I recently bought this book by Elsie Flannigan:
I’m attracted to certain elements of her style, but sometimes feel she gets a bit too cutesy and goes overboard. But I love her in small doses…
Gotta get back to work and finish some handout notes for a few workshops…