I’m really getting into the groove of this 30-day blogging challenge thing. I stopped worrying about it so much the moment I realized that my blog posts don’t need to be long, rambling pieces of writing – they can simply include photos, lists, videos, whatever… What a relief.
I’m already thinking about what next month’s challenge could be. And since I’ve been spending so much time on Pinterest this week (hurray for vacations!), I thought I’d put together a 30-Day Challenge Pinterest Board to keep the inspiration flowing.
Today, I thought I’d share a few of my likes and dislikes. Here goes…
- Literary tattoos (so much so that I recently got one myself)
- Jane Austen (see #2)
- Grilled cheese sandwiches
- Coffee (especially double americanos)
- Art and travel journals
- Handwritten letters
- Quirky, foreign films
- Chocolate mint ice cream
- Road trips
- White socks
- Selfish drivers
- Bad manners
- Reality TV (part of the reason I don’t even own a television)
- Traffic jams
- Leggings worn as a replacement for pants (they’re NOT pants, people!)
- Misspelled words/Bad grammar
- Loud noise
Care to share your lists?